ELE Advanced Technologies Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when conducting business with ELE Advanced Technologies, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ELE Advanced Technologies Ltd may amend this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any amendments. This policy is effective from 21st May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Where requested by you, to provide you with a quotation for any of our products and services.
- To deliver our products and services to you according to our contractual agreement.
- To manage company forecasting, calculation of consumption data and validate invoices.
- To contact you with important information about your account.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to improve our services according to your interests.
We’ll never sell your data to third parties for marketing purposes.
- You can opt out of our marketing service at any time by telephoning our customer service team on 01282-873406, by email email@example.com or by post to “Customer Services”, ELE Advanced Technologies Ltd, Cotton Tree Lane BB8 7BH.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. ELE Advanced Technologies have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the confidentiality of the personal data that you entrust to us. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information held electronically.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by telephoning our customer service team on 01282 873406, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to “Customer Services”, ELE Advanced Technologies Ltd, Cotton Tree Lane BB8 7BH
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You are also entitled to the following additional rights under the GDPR. These rights will become effective after 25th May 2018.
You have the right to request that we erase your personal data on the following grounds:
- Your personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was collected or processed.
- If the processing is based on consent, you choose to withdraw your consent and there is no other legal ground for processing.
- You object to processing, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds to continue the processing
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
- Your personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation.
You have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data under specific conditions, unless we have a lawful reason to continue, such as for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You have the right to request a copy of personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, so that you can transmit this to another organisation. Where technically feasible you can also request that we transmit this data to another organisation.
You have the right to object to processing which is based on:
- Legitimate interests.
- Tasks carried out in the public interest.
- Direct marketing.
You have the right not to be subject to any decisions made based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or significantly affects you. Where such decisions are made, you have the right to:
- Obtain human intervention.
- Express your point of view.
- Obtain an explanation of the decision and challenge it.